Bok svima 😀 . Danas su došle određene novosti vezane za Yu-Gi-Oh u Jump magazinu. Odlučio sam sastaviti listu onih najznačajnijih novosti, uglavnom najave novih karti za buduće packove.
Pa krenimo prvo s najavom novog Blue-Eyes supporta koji će nam doći u Shining Victories packu!
Aokime no Morito / Guard with Eyes of Blue
You can only use the (2) effect of “Guard with Eyes of Blue” once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 Tuner monster from your hand.
(2) You can target 1 Effect Monster you control; send it to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from your hand.
Aokime no Kenshi / Sage Knight with Eyes of Blue
You can only use the (2) effect of “Sage Knight with Eyes of Blue” once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: you can add 1 LIGHT Level 1 Tuner Monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Sage Knight with Eyes of Blue”.
(2) You can discard this card, then target 1 Effect Monster you control; send it to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from your Deck.
White Spirit Dragon
This card’s name is always treated as a “Blue-Eyes” card.
(1) If this card is in your hand or Graveyard, it is treated as a Normal Monster.
(2) When this card is normal or Special Summoned: you can target 1 Spell or Trap Card the opponent controls; destroy it.
(3) During either player’s turn, if the opponent controls a monster: you can tribute this card; Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” from your hand.
Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon
LIGHT Level 9 Dragon Synchro Monster
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner “Blue-Eyes” monsters
(1): Neither player can Special Summon 2 or more monsters at once.
(2): Once per turn, when the effect of a card in the Graveyard activates: You can negate that activation.
(3): During either player’s turn: You can Tribute this Synchro Summoned card; Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type LIGHT Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Defense Position, except “Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon”. That monster is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn.
Zatim nam slijedi nimalo manje važan D/D/D support koji će doći u Pendulum Dominion Structure Decku.
D/D/D Juketsu Ou Siegfried / D/D/D Cursed Blood King Siegfried
1 Tuner + 1 or more “D/D” monsters
You can only use the (1) effect of “D/D/D Juketsu Ou Siegfried” once per turn.
(1) During either player’s turn: you can target 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card you control; negate its effects until the next Standby Phase.
(2) When this card is destroyed by battle or by a card effect and is sent to the Graveyard: gain 1000 LP for each “Dark Contract” card you control.
DARK Level 4 Fiend Pendulum Effect Monster
600 / 1800
Pendulum Effect – [Blurry] Once per turn; target 1 Spell/Trap on the field and 1 [D/D? Dark Contract?] card you control other than D/D Orthros; Destroy them.
Monster Effect – 1. [Also Blurry] When you take battle or effect damage: you can Special Summon this card from your hand
2. During the turn this card is Special Summoned; you can’t Special Summon monsters except for Fiend-Type Monsters, for the rest of the turn.
DARK Level 1 Fiend Tuner Monster
You can only use the effect of “D/D Lamia” once per turn.
(1): If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can send 1 “D/D” card, except “D/D Lamia”, or 1 “Dark Contract” card from your hand or face-up from your side of the field to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card. If Special Summoned this way, it is banished when it leaves the field.
(1): “Dark Contract” cards in your Spell and Trap Zones cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
(2): You can banish this card from your Graveyard and target up to 3? of your other banished “D/D” cards; return them to the Deck.
Dark Contract with the Yamimakai
You can only use the (1) effect of “Dark Contract with the Yamimakai” once per turn.
(1): Select and activate one of the following effects:
– Target 1 “D/D” Pendulum Monster in your Graveyard; place it in one of your Pendulum Zones.
– Place 1 “D/D” Pendulum Monster face-up in your Extra Deck in one of your Pendulum Zones.
(2): During your Standby Phase: You take 1000 damage.
A sada Millenium pack!
The Winged Dragon of Ra – God Phoenix
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effects and cannot be Special Summoned by other card effects.
(1) If this card is in your Graveyard when “The Winged Dragon of Ra” is sent from the field to your Graveyard: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to the activation of this effect.
(2) This card is unaffected by other card effects.
(3) You can pay 1000 LP: send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard.
(4) During the End Phase: send this card to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “The Winged Dragon of Ra – Sphere Mode” from your hand, Deck or Graveyard, ignoring its Summoning Conditions.
DARK Level 4 Fiend Effect Monster
(1): When this card is Summoned: Return all Set Spell and Trap Cards to the hand.
(2): You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 Set Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls; that card cannot be activated until the end of your opponent’s next turn.
DARK Level 4 Fiend Effect Monster
(1): When this card is Summoned: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; while this card is face-up, that face-up target cannot attack or activate its effects.
(2): While the monster targeted by this card’s (1) effect is face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.
V Jump Promo za 2. mjesec 2016.
Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon
“Blue-Eyes White Dragon” + “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”
This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by a Fusion Summon and the following method:
• You can send the above Fusion Materials you control in your Monsters Zones to the Graveyard and Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck (you do not use “Polymerization”)
(1) This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
(2) This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase.
(3) If this card did not destroy an opponent’s monster in battle, at the End of the Damage Step: Banish that opponent’s monster.
I za kraj iz Premium Packa.
Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
LIGHT Level 8 Dragon Special Summon Monster
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can be Special Summoned (from the hand) by revealing 1 “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” in your hand to your opponent. You can only Special Summon “Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon” once per turn this way.
(1): This card’s name is treated as “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” while on the field on in the Graveyard.
(2): Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
Što kažete na nove kartice? 🙂
Meni su jako fora. Izgleda da ćemo napokon moći igrati Blue-Eyes deck koji će na nekoj razini biti kompetitivan.
Idući mjesec vjerojatno neke nove najave. New Psy-Frame support maybe? Vidjet ćemo.
Kad ce ovo kod nas doc?